How To Use Dynamic Lock Automatically in Windows 10
How to use dynamic lock automatically in Windows 10 – The Dynamic button can automatically lock your Windows 10 PC if it’s not close to the phone paired with Bluetooth. If a phone paired with Bluetooth is not found near your PC, Windows will turn off the screen and lock the PC after 30 seconds. In addition, you can use a participating Windows Hello companion device to lock your PC or tablet.
How to Use Dynamic Lock Automatically in Windows 10
Currently, Microsoft continues to update Windows 10, especially in the Security section. Besides Windows 10 will not get this update. The security that is updated Windows 10 is a dynamic lock. This tool is used as the security of your PC. If you want to use the dynamic lock application follow our steps below.
How To Pair your Phone to Your PC
The first step, you need to change some settings on your phone. As stated, Dynamic Lock will work with any Bluetooth-enabled phone, however here we have a tendency to lay out the steps using an Android.
- Swipe down from the top screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the switch below status so that it turns on.
The Second step, you need to set up your PC and pair your phone.
- Right-click the start button.
- Click settings.
- Click devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click the switch below Bluetooth so that it turns on.
- Click add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Click Bluetooth (your PC will search for your phone Bluetooth).
- Click name your phone Bluetooth.
- Click Connect, as long as the Pin match on both devices.
- Click Done.
How To Use Dynamic Lock Windows 10
Now After your phone and PC are paired, You can enable Dynamic Lock.
- On your Windows 10 PC, select the Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Scroll down, then under Dynamic Lock, Check the Dynamic Lock checkbox.
That is it. When you and your phone leave the Bluetooth range, Your PC will be locked in 30 seconds. Keep in mind that if someone cuts off your laptop and starts using it before 30 seconds elapses, the key will not work.
This delay is a way to prevent your laptop from being locked when a Bluetooth gap causes a random decrease, but also a little security risk. However, as long as you don’t rely solely on Dynamic Lock to keep your laptop safe, it’s a useful way to add an extra layer of security.
The dynamic lock is the latest security system from Microsoft Windows 10 and you must use it as an additional security feature for your PC. If you are confused or have difficulty using a Dynamic lock, please write in the comments column and we will immediately reply. Thank you for visiting our website.