How to Change Video & Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10
How to Change Video & Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10 with learn fix problems or troubleshooting. Some apps make use of the video platform on Windows 10 include Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that include Windows 10, for example Microsoft Edge, Photos, and Films & TV, in addition to many third-party video apps you will get from Windows Store (as an example, Hulu, Netflix, and Vudu). So of these apps, you may control video playback while using video playback settings in Windows 10. No let me reveal to you how to get a new video and sound settings for apps who use the video playback in Windows 10.
How to Change Video Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Press Windows Key + I to start settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Video playback.
- Follow settings like picture below.
Tips on How to Change Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Click Windows key + X > Device Manager.
- Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
- Right click then click Update Software.
- Restart Laptop PC and check.